- Humulus Lager – The brewery won’t brew an IPA, but this was close. At least in hoppiness.
- White Oak – Wheatwine-style Ale. A blend of fresh and barrel-aged beer.
- Trade Winds – A Belgian-style triple brewed with basil. Previous summer seasonal.
- Rueuze – Oak aged sour blonde aged several months to several years
- Hottenroth – Berllner Weisse. Named for Patrick Rue’s grandparents.
- Tonnellerie Series -The most traditional styles and creations by The Bruery/Bruery Terreux.
Good new is looming, however. The highly sought after White Chocolate will be distributed for the first time in 2017, plus ten or more new beers slated for release by year’s end.
Bruery Terreux Derde Golf
Bruery Terreux Frucht Blueberryterr
Bruery Terreux Frambulous
Bruery Terreux Jurassic Gose
Bruery Terreux Cinnamonk officially releases today, February 19th. A new bottle addition to the expanding Bruery Terreux lineup.
Bruery Terreux Cinnamonk is a sour brown ale, brewed with both cinnamon and blueberries. It was then aged in bourbon barrels, emerging a strong 12.1% alcohol by volume.
After spending time in bourbon barrels, the result emerges with notes of candied dates and tree nuts, toffee-drizzled dark winter fruits, maduro earthiness, autumnal spicing, tart flavors and oak-aged character.
Bruery Terreux Cinnamonk is available in 750 milliliter bottles at the brewery starting today. For Preservation Society members only.
Bruery Terreux Chupacabra Quinceanera