Warsteiner Grapefruit arrives in April
Warsteiner Grapefruit will be available in the United States on April 11th, 2016.
The beer is a 50/50 blend Warsteiner German Pilsner, and “grapefruit flavored” drink (whatever that is). The result a 2.5% alcohol by volume radler.
“WARSTEINER Grapefruit Special Edition is a refreshing and unique addition to the U.S. family of products,” said Laura Sprengard, brand manager for Warsteiner USA. “We’re excited to give our fans the premium pilsener they love with a hint of sweetness and a clean, citrus twist.”
Warsteiner Grapefruit is available in 11.2 ounce bottles and 16.9 ounce cans, for spring and summer.
Style: Radler (w/ Grapefruit)
Availability: 11.2oz Bottles, 16.9oz Cans
Release: April, 2016
Warsteiner Winter Special Edition Hits Stateside
Warsteiner Winter Special Edition is hitting shelves in the United States this month. The beer goes by the name Warsteiner Weihnacht in Germany.
“WARSTEINER Winter Special Edition is a true indulgence perfect for celebrating a special occasion or a week well done,” said Laura Sprengard, brand manager for Warsteiner USA. “We’re excited to give our fans a new flavor to experience and savor.”
Warsteiner Winter Special Edition is brewed according the the German Purity Law of 1516 (meaning just hops, barley, yeast, and water). Look for it in 12 ounce bottles until supplies run out.
Availability: 12oz Bottles, Draft. Seasonal Release
WARSTEINER Rolls Out New Logos in U.S.
Starting in February, 2015, WARSTEINER is rolling out new logos and branding in the United States. The idea is to update a refresh and modernize the more than 200 year old brewery’s look.
“Millennials are embracing WARSTEINER as their own,” said Laura Sprengard, brand manager for Warsteiner USA. “Our new, more modern look better reflects our customer base – now and into the future – without departing from the history that makes us so special.”
The breakdown on the WARSTEINER change:
- Refreshed Logos:The WARSTEINER name features a larger, simpler font in metallic gold. Within its round logo, the typical German typeface for “s” in WARSTEINER is substituted with a new anchor in the form of the stretched “t”. The “A Queen among Beers” tag has been removed to improve legibility.
- New Name for Flagship Pilsener and Dunkel:Warsteiner’s flagship pilsener, WARSTEINER Premium Verum, is now WARSTEINER Premium German Pilsener. WARSTEINER Premium Dunkel is now WARSTEINER Dunkel.
- New Bottle Labels: The WARSTEINER Premium German Pilsenerlabel is redesigned in metallic gold and black while the WARSTEINER Dunkel label is now amber.
- New Bottle Caps:The WARSTEINER Premium German Pilsener cap switches to black while the WARSTEINER Dunkel cap changes to amber.
- New 12-Pack and 6-Pack Design:WARSTEINER Premium German Pilsener 12- and 6-packs are now gold and black while WARSTEINER Dunkel is now amber; 12-packs more clearly reveal contents. All packaging emphasizes the brand’s key differentiators – the German Purity Law of 1516 brewing tradition and its position as the No. 1 imported premium pilsener among German private breweries.
- New Pilsener Can and Package Design:WARSTEINER Premium German Pilsener cans have an updated metallic gold finish with prominent black accents. The new packaging reveals contents.
WARSTEINER opened in 1753, outside of Warstein, North-Rhine Westphalia, Germany.