Sierra Nevada Alpha Hops Society debuts in 2016. The club, like so many other brewery membership programs, will give paid members access to beers the public won’t.
AHS membership is a year-long pass jumping you to the front of the line for what’s next at Sierra Nevada.
Most of all, AHS is a backstage pass for the beer-obsessed and your ticket into the weird and wonderful world of small-batch beers at Sierra Nevada.
The membership package will set you back $250 dollars a year. There are pickup dates each quarter, at Chico, CA, Mills River, NC, and the Torpedo Room in Berkeley, CA.
What that gets you:
- Twelve 750mL bottles of extremely limited barrel-aged beers (350 bottles or fewer!)
- Alpha Hop-only access to quarterly cellar tours, barrel tastings, Pilot brewery samplings, and other beer-focused events.
- A first taste of new beers from Sierra Nevada
- Early access and invites to Sierra Nevada events and festivals.
- Guided tastings of vintage beers and other exclusive creations.
- AHS t-Shirt
- Monthly newsletter detailing the Alpha Hop beers and other small-batch events at Sierra Nevada.
- AHS Membership Card
All the beers that will be available in 2016 have not been announced yet. What we do know is coming – an American Wild Red Ale, a Barrel-Aged Stock Scotch-style Ale—Aged in Brandy and Absinthe Barrel, Barrel-Aged Pentuppel with Chilies.
Memberships can be purchased right now, for $250. [Membership]