Baxter Brewing Stowaway IPA.
More on Stowaway per the brewery:
Bold, complex flavors with a solid malt backbone and assertive hop profile, along with cold conditioning, give this beer its crisp, clean, hoppy finish.
- A proprietary blend of North American 2-row malted barley, including barley grown in Northern Maine’s Aroostook County
- Domestic and imported “Character” malts provide complexity, color and body
- 5 different hops varieties grown in the Pacific Northwest
- Double dry-hopped during fermentation and conditioning
- Clean, well attenuating, top-fermenting American ale yeast
- Pure, soft water from Lake Auburn, Maine
Deep amber-to-orangish in color; pours with a nice, creamy head; huge hop aroma of citrus, pine and grapefruit rind notes with a big, complex, and intense hop flavor that lingers for a very long time. The malt flavor up-front turns dry and crisp; full bodied and a dry finish with a pleasant, long lasting, hop aftertaste and beautiful lace left in the glass. Stowaway leaves you wanting more.