Baxter Brewing CompanyAmber Road.
Info per the brewery:
A malt-accented amber ale which features a rich toastiness and a balanced hop flavor that lingers through to the finish. This wickedly smooth beer refreshes year ’round.
- A proprietary blend of North American 2 row malted barley including barley grown in Northern Maine’s Aroostook County
- 8 different domestic and imported “Character” malts provide complexity, color and body
- 3 different hops varieties grown in the Willamette Valley region of Oregon
- Cold conditioned for a smooth, crisp and clean flavor
- Clean, well attenuating, top-fermenting American ale yeast
- Pure, soft water from Lake Auburn, Maine
Style: Brown Ale
5.5% ABV 35 IBUs