Monday Night Laissez-Faire, a wheatwine aged in red wine barrels, makes its first public debut today. The beer has been aging at the brewery for 10 months.
Laissez-Faire, Noun -les eh fair; French le-sey-fer To Allow the beer to hang out in a red wine barrel for months on end.
Monday Night Laissez-Faire is a 22 ounce bottle offering. The brewery debuts this newbie with a very special lineup at Brick Store Pub in Decatur, Georgia.
Availability: 22oz Bottles, Draft.
Release: September, 2015
The Brickstore lineup includes:
- Tie 4 On Quad aged on oak
- Spirit Animal Sour aged on French oak and rose hips
- Bed Head Imperial IPA brewed with locally roasted Batdorf & Bronson coffee
- Blood Orange Blind Pirate, an IPA brewed with Italian blood orange juice
- Serrano Eye Patch
- Nitro Drafty Kilt
- Cask of Gun Show Belgian Strong brewed with pears