Baxter Brewing Pamola Xtra Pale Ale.
Info per the brewery:
Subtle, sophisticated flavors from choice barley and select hops, combined with cold conditioning, give this beer its exceptional drinkability.
- A proprietary blend of North American 2-row malted barley, including barley grown in Northern Maine’s Aroostook County
- Domestic and imported “Character” malts provide complexity, color and body
- 3 different hop varieties, all with European roots and grown in the Pacific Northwest
- Fermented cold and then cold conditioned
- Clean, well attenuating, top-fermenting American ale yeast
- Pure, soft water from Lake Auburn, Maine
4.9% ABV, 27.5 IBU’s