Three Floyds Anniversary Party tickets go on sale today, 1pm (central time.) The party is on November 12th, 2011. Tickets limited to 2500. The special release is a beer geek wet dream of sorts click here or keep reading to see why. Here’s the party recap.
– November 12th we will be hosting our 15 year annivesary party.
– It will be a ticket only event, $25. 2500 tickets will be sold.
– 700 tickets will be sold at the brewery at a Date To be Announced
– Pub investors will be given VIP tickets for the event and have a private area to chill in.
– Our XV beer is going to be a collaboration between us (USA), Surly (USA), Mikkeller (Denmark), and Struise (Belgium). We are brewing Surly Darkness, Mikkeller’s Beer Geek Brunch, De Struise’s Black Albert, and our Dark Lord Imperial Stout. All these beers will be blended to create our XV beer for maximum ass kickery.
– The XV beer will be bottled and sold for $30 per bottle to all those in attendance. The Bottle allotment will be determined when the beer is packaged.
– All of the breweries will be represented with their beer and their entourages
– There is going to be a live entertainment as well. The line up is yet to be announced, but it will be something special.
– There will be 5 world renown chefs from all over the 7 kingdoms. Jonathan Sawyer from The Greenhouse Tavern in Ohio, Paul Kahan and Justin Large from Big Star in Chicago, Mindy Segal from Hot Chocolate in Chicago and our own Mike Sheerin as well as a special guest from Denmark.
– All updates will come through the website and subsequently be cross posted to twitter and facebook.
Get your tickets here :