This is a partial list of the beers that will be on tap at SweetWater Brewing’s 15th Anniversary Party on February 18th. There are sure to be some surprises popping up during the event from the brewery’s stash.
Of course the 15th Anniversary Ale will flow freely. In addition! Check this list out:
- The 15 Years of Heady Beers brew
- Happy Ending Imperial Stout
- ’08, ’09, ’10 and ’11 Festive Ales
- Two-cask versions of 15 Years of Heady Beers
- From the Dank Tank: Fresh Sticky Nugs, BOBBB, Mean Joe Bean, Ghoulash, and the BSP Quad
- Three-barrel aged versions of the Creeper
- The entire line-up of year-round brews
- Plus a couple of surprises from the stash
Festivities will take place Saturday, Feb. 18 from 2 — 6 p.m. at the brewery and will feature music from the band Like a Locomotive, tours of the facility and samplings of SweetWater’s brews. The 15th anniversary bash will be the first time the public can catch a glimpse of the brewery’s new expansion space, boasting an 88,000-square-foot addition to the original facility. An unveiling of the completed expansion will follow later this year.
SweetWater Brewing – 2/18, 2- 6pm
195 Ottley Drive