SweetWater Brewing Company (Atlanta, GA) recently started canning IPA and 420 Extra Pale Ale, which opened the door hometown airline Delta to carry the cans.
Flights from Atlanta to LaGuardia were first. Now SweetWater cans are on flights to and from the following destinations:
• DCA – Reagan National Airport (DC)
• FLL – Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport
• IAD – Washington Dulles International Airport (DC)
• MCO – Orlando International Airport
• MIA – Miami International Airport
• MSY – Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport
• TPA – Tampa International Airport
• ATL – Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport
• LGA – LaGuardia Airport (NY)
This announcement comes right on the heels of Goose Island announcing a can partnership with United Airlines.