Stone Brewing Co. (Escondido, CA) has announced distribution to Canada, specifically Alberta and British Columbia. The brewery has signed a deal distribution deal with Horizon Beers.
“It’s awesome to be able to bring Stone beer to many of our long-awaiting Canadian fans,” said Stone Vice President of Sales Todd Karnig. “We chose Horizon Beers because they believe in providing craft beer fans with quality beers at the peak of freshness—something that is extremely important to Stone. Canadians are ready for Stone, and we feel privileged to contribute to the country’s prospering craft beer scene.”
Initial offerings include (in their own words) :
- Stone IPA – the world’s classic West-Coast style IPA
- Stone Go To IPA – a big-character session IPA
- Stone Ruination IPA – a hugely flavorful and bitter double IPA
- Stone Cali-Belgique IPA – a unique and aromatic Belgian IPA
- Stone Smoked Porter – a rich porter with light smoky overtones
- Arrogant Bastard Ale – the groundbreaking one and only!
The two Canadian provinces join 40 U.S. states, Washington, D.C., and Puerto Rico in their distribution footprint.