Stone Brewing’s book The Craft Of Stone Brewing Co: Liquid Lore, Epic Recipes, and Unabashed Arrogance goes on sale tomorrow. The brewery is celebrating in style, with a release party at the brewery.
Tomorrow those who pre-ordered with have a great day. You pick up your book, AND if you buy the book you are in for a special treat – one of the coveted Quingenti Millilitre beers. Actually, for each copy of the book that you purchase, you are given the option to buy a bottle.
The new Quingenti beers in this release are ($25+tax):
2010 Stone Old Guardian Barley Wine Aged in Bourbon Barrels
2010 Stone Old Guardian BELGO Barley Wine Aged in Bourbon Barrels
2010 Stone Old Guardian BELGO Barley Wine Aged in Red Wine Barrels
The tap room party kicks up at 4pm, with a special hoppy lineup of course: (Homebrew recipes in this book!)
- Stone Ruination IPA Double Dry Hopped w/ Delta & Galaxy Hops
- Stone Sublimely Self-Righteous Ale Double Dry Hopped w/ Apollo & Target Hops
- Stone 15th Anniversary Escondidian Imperial Black IPA Double Dry Hopped w/ Motueka and Pacific Jade Hops
- Stone 14th Anniversary Emperial IPA
- 2004 Stone Old Guardian Barley Wine*
- Dogfish Head / Victory / Stone Saison du BUFF*
- Stone 12th Anniversary Bitter Chocolate Oatmeal Stout in bottles*