I don’t know about you, but I find it freaking hilarious when I see a dog drinking beer. (My dog likes stouts.) Now you can have a beer with your dog without an animal activist knocking down your door.
Bowser Beer is non-alcoholic, and non carbonated. Brewed made with USDA beef or chicken, and malt barley.
What’s in Bowser Beer?
- USDA beef or chicken.
- Malt barley (full of B-vitamins) —just like in your beer.
- Glucosamine for joint health.
What’s NOT in Bowser Beer:
- Alcohol or carbonation.
- Hops,which can be toxic to dogs.
- Commercial broth,which contains loads of salt,fat,MSG,onions and meat of unknown origin.
- Straight out of the bottle
- Pour it over dry kibble
- Flavor the water bowl
- Pour over crushed ice for a cold,crunchy treat
You can also get custom labels with your mutt’s face on it. Bowser Beer is available in 6 packs. [BowserBeer]