Great Lakes Barrel-Aged Blackout Stout returns on January 26th, 2015. The brewery will release the beer that Monday evening with two ticketed time slots, then to the public in the brewery’s gift shop on Tuesday morning.
Great Lakes Barrel-Aged Blackout Stout is the brewery’s Russian imperial stout aged in oak bourbon barrels.
- $40 per ticket, times will be 5-7pm and 8:30-10:30pm
- Admission includes 5oz pour drink tickets for 2015 BA Blackout, 2014 BA Blackout, 2013 Rackhouse, Jabberwocky and 2014 Blackout
- Valet parking, live music and food also included, cash bar available
- Bottles to-go will be available – $8 per 12oz bottle, $30 per 4-pack, $180 per case
- Buy tickets here
Public Release (1/27):
- Bottles go on sale at the GLBC gift shop at 10am
- $8 per 12oz bottle, $30 per 4-pack, $180 per case
- Limit 2 cases per person, per day
- Draft will be available in the brewpub (NO growler fills)
9.5% ABV, 50 IBUs
Image via Great Lakes