Posted in Coming Soon, Duclaw Brewing

Duclaw Divine Retribution Limited To 156 Bottles

Duclaw Divine RetributionDuclaw Brewing is on the cusp of releasing Divine Retribution, an imperial stout aged in Heaven Hill bourbon barrels.  It’s limited.   And when I say limited, I mean – like only 156 bottles.

Divine Retribution is a blend – of Retribution, a bourbon barrel aged imperial stout (60%) and the remaining 40% – Colossus – an American Strong Ale weighing in at a whopping 21% ABV.

What happens when a  60/40 blend of RETRIBUTION imperial stout and COLOSSUS high gravity hybrid ale ages for 6 months inside a charred Kentucky white oak bourbon barrel? Divinity.  This full bodied blended stout trancends  all expectations with rich aromas of espresso and dark chocolate, and smooth roasted malt flavor with notes of dark fruit and apples, to create a beer so unique that it had to be…. Inspired by a higher power.  

Availability: 22oz bombers

15.5% ABV


Leave a Reply