Boulder, Colorado’s Avery Brewing Company is expanding distribution to the state of Nevada in this month (January, 2017). The brewery has signed a distribution deal with Breakthru Beverage.
“We are excited to open a new market for Avery and Nevada is a perfect opportunity for us due to our existing relationship with Breakthru Beverage. We’ve seen over the years that Breakthru’s commitment to distribution goes hand-in-hand with our commitment to quality, and we are looking forward to working together more in 2017.” – Dustin LeMoine, Avery’s Director of Sales
Nevada is Avery Brewing 33rd distribution state. The brewery was founded in 1993.
· Fri-Sun 1.13-1.15 | Aces & Ales Nellis Winter Fest
· Tuesday 1.17 6pm | The Atomic Avery Tap Feature
· Wednesday 1.18 6pm | Khoury’s Fine Wine & Spirits Avery Tap Feature
· Wednesday 1.18 6pm | Aces & Ales Tap Feature – Tenaya Location
· Tuesday 1.17 | Craft Wine & Beer Tap Feature
· Wednesday 1.18 6pm | Mellow Fellow Tap Feature
· Thursday 1.19 6pm | Beck’s Brew House Tap Feature
· Friday 1.20 6pm | Beer NV Tap Feature