Starting the week of October 15, Tampa, St. Petersburg and Clearwater will have Atlanta’s SweetWater Brewery flowing from their taps. Expect draft and bottle of:
- 420 Extra Pale Ale – SweetWater’s 420 Extra Pale Ale is a West Coast style pale ale with big hops and a crisp finish. First brewed on April 20, 1997, this beer has developed quite the following in the Southeast. 420 is extremely well-balanced which makes it a perfect introduction to a new town…that’s why we say “drink ‘em if you got ‘em!”
- SweetWater Blue – SweetWater Blue is a unique, lighter-bodied wheat ale enhanced with a hint of fresh blueberries. This brew’ll give folks a good whiff of a blueberry influence, with a subtle taste and an extra clean finish. This ain’t no fruit beer, but it is our breakfast beer, and perfect for hanging outside in the Florida heat.
- SweetWater IPA – This mammoth India Pale Ale (IPA) is dry-hopped to the gills delivering a kick-you-in-the-teeth hop chop. The brew is unfiltered and, like all of our beers, always unpasteurized to leave all the natural flavors intact. SweetWater IPA recently won first place in a blind tasting against 15 of the best IPA’s in the country held by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
In Florida? Check out these events:
- Weds., Oct. 17 — Pub crawl featuring SweetWater samplings, specials and meet-and-greet with Freddy in Tampa (times/locations TBD)
- Thurs., Oct. 18 — Pub crawl featuring SweetWater samplings, specials and meet-and-greet with Freddy in St. Petersburg (times/locations TBD)
- Fri., Oct. 19 — SweetWater’s presents Olde Bay CafÃ©’s Craft Beer & Crab Festival at Edgewater Park in Dunedin from 2-10 p.m.
- Fri., Oct. 19 — Brews featured at Safety Harbor 3rd Friday in downtown Safety Harbor from 6-10 p.m.
- Fri., Oct. 19 — SweetWater will be flowing at the JJGrey & Mofro show at Jannus Live in St. Petersburg at 8 p.m.
Follow SweetWater’s Florida Facebook page at facebook.com/