2011 is Stone Brewing’s 15th year. That means two things – a party, and Stone’s 15th Anniversary Ale. This year’s party is bigger and better than ever before. This years celebration is scheduled for August 19-20, 2011. Here’s the event breakdown.
Friday Night Brewers Reception – $75
6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
We had such a great time last year that we’re doing it again, but even bigger and definitely better!
Help us kick off the celebration before Saturday’s main event.Get an exclusive 15th Anniversary Brewers Reception commemorative glass. Meet the world-class brewers who are bringing their beers to Saturday’s festival. Sample dozens of exceptional beers with no wristband tabs required!
Feast on complimentary gourmet food by Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens and several new vendors! Enjoy your food and drink in a relaxed, uncrowded atmosphere. Groove to live music all evening long.
Saturday Stone 15th Anniversary Celebration
& Invitational Beer Festival – $40
Session A 11:00 am – 2:00 pm | Session B 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm
This is the main event! Here’s what you can look forward to this year:
- A 15th Anniversary Celebration commemorative tasting glass
- Admission to one 3-hour session
- Tickets for ten samples of delicious craft beers
- Over 40 participating guest breweries
- Over a hundred amazing beers to choose from, including one-offs
and special releases
- Stone Collaboration tent featuring our latest collaborative efforts
- Special cask section with half a dozen Stone brews on cask
- Free homebrewed sodas by the Society of Barley Engineers
- Samples of the world-famous Mike’s Beer Cheese
All Access Pass & Rare Beer Section – $70
11:00 am – 6:00 pm
Last year’s Rare Beer tent was hugely popular, and we’ve added even more to the all access pass this year! Here’s what you’ll be entitled to:
- Admission to BOTH 3-hour sessions. Take your time!
- EVERYTHING that’s already included in the main festival (see above)
- Access to the Rare Beer tent up the hill. It’s less crowded and much cooler!
- Your 10 wristband tabs may be used in BOTH the Rare Beer tent and the main festival area (these 10 tickets are for the entire day, no additional tasters will be sold)
- The privilege to come and go between the main festival area and the Rare Beer tent
- Dozens of extremely rare and one-off brews available ONLY in the Rare Beer tent
- Complimentary food by Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens
- Guest appearances by some of the world’s best brewers
- Live music to go with your exceptionally rare beers