Starr Hill Brewing (Charlottesville, VA) has just released Little Red RooStarr Coffee Cream Ale in 12oz bottles for the first time. The All-Access Series release is apart of the 2015 seasonal lineup below:
- Little Red Roostarr Coffee Cream Stout
– Available January–March, this full-bodied milk stout is brewed with coffee from our friends at Red Rooster Coffee Roasters in Floyd, VA.
- King of Hop Imperial IPA
– Available April–June, this beer is dry-hopped and brewed with heaps of American hops from the Pacific Northwest.
– Gold Medal for Best IPA in Virginia at the Virginia Craft Brewers’ Festival.
- Whiter Shade of Pale White IPA
– Available July–September, this is a refreshing marriage of two bold beer styles: the Belgian Wit and the IPA.
– Gold Medal for American-Belgo-Style Ale at the 2014 World Beer Cup.
- Shakedown Chocolate Cherry Stout
– Available October–December, this full-bodied imperial stout savors tartness from the cherries that balance the smooth cocoa sweetness.