Starting on April 5th, tickets will be available for purchase to the general public starting at 12:00 a.m. ET via Ticketmaster.
- Savor will be held June 8th and 9th from 7:30 — 11:00 p.m. ET at the National Building Museum in Washington D.C.
- Guests will also be able to sample a variety of artisan cheese offerings and visit The Choptank Oyster Company oyster bar, in addition to sampling beers from 74 different craft brewers.
- General Admission Ticket: $120 per ticket (Limit of 4 total tickets per customer)
- Private Tasting Salon and Educational Salon Tickets: $30 (General Admission ticket purchase for same night of the Salon required. Limit of 4 per customer.)
- Attendees will receive a limited edition collaboration beer from Boulevard Brewing Company and Sierra Nevada Brewing Company as an exit gift.
- All guests will receive a 2012 SAVOR commemorative tasting glass.
Supporting partners include: Abita Brewing Company, Brewery Ommegang, Dogfish Head Craft Brewery and Samuel Adams, Craftbeer.com.
Supporting breweries include: Allagash Brewing Company, Boulevard Brewing Company, Brooklyn Brewery, Devils Backbone Brewing Company, Flying Dog Brewery, Full Sail Brewing Company, New Belgium Brewing Company, Rogue Ales, Saranac Brewery, Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.