Great Lakes Brewing Company (Cleveland, OH) will make the first change to their logo since opening in 1988. The new logo, alongside new packaging artwork will debut in 2015.
Additionally, the brewery has announced their seasonal lineup for next year as well.
- January: Conway’s Irish Ale.
- March: Chillwave Double IPA.
- April: Rye of the Tiger IPA.
- April: Spring Variety Pack with three of each of the following styles: Session IPA, Kolsch, Belgian Single and Belgian Wit.
- May: Alberta Clipper Porter, a new seasonal.
- June: An American wheat, a new seasonal that has yet to be named.
- July: Lake Erie Monster Imperial IPA.
- August: Oktoberfest.
- September: Nosferatu Imperial Red Ale.
- November: Christmas Ale.
- November: reatlackout Stout.
The brewery will unveil the logo and artwork in the coming weeks.