Stone Brewing Co. (Escondido, CA) has unlocked a new “Groundbreaking Collaboration” beer, this time with Alesmith Brewing. What is the beer? Well, we don’t know yet. Stone promises a beer “that they’re going to make you a beer that will take time and a lot of money to brew it, and it will be worth that time and money. They have a great track record, after all!”
Your $30 dollar purchase of a 1.5 Liter bottle gets you all of what’s below:
- Voucher for one (1) 1.5-liter bottle of beer, which is the size of two 750-milliliter bottles (yay, math!). Such a deal for what will be an awesome beer.
- AleSmith and Stone promise that they’re going to make you a beer that will take time and a lot of money to brew it, and it will be worth that time and money. They have a great track record, after all!
- Incredible “Team Stone for a Day” benefit when you (or your mule) pick up the beer: choose from 50% off in our Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens restaurant (up to $50 value) OR 40%-50% off on merchandise at our Stone Company Store (up to $200 value!). Your call.
- An official Thank-you with your name in the credits of the video we will make to document the brew day for this beer featuring Peter and Greg.
- $10 Gift Card to AleSmith that won’t expire for a good ten years.
- Wow, this is good stuff, and to be honest, once you do the math you’ll see you’d kinda be nuts to pass it up. Or a fizzy yellow beer drinker.
- If you live in Europe, then shipping beer direct to you isn’t the legal tangle it is in the U.S. So, when we notify you that the beer is ready, you’ll have the option to choose to pay to have it shipped to you. (But you’ll probably want to come pick it up in person, as you’d miss out on the awesome aforementioned Team Stone for a Day benefit!)
- Pickup locations include: Stone Company Store – Escondido, Stone Company Store – Pasadena, Stone Company Store – Berlin and Stone’s yet-to-be-determined location East of the Mississippi. You don’t have to decide now which pickup spot you want. We’ll ping you for your choice once the beer is ready.
- No worries about a narrow pickup window: You (or your mule) will have ONE (1) YEAR from the date it becomes available to pick it up.
Buy It Now (Opens in new window)