Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos are the decisive winners of Super Bowl 50. In a world of commercials, Anheuser-Busch was one of the most notable in the beer sector, taking another shot at small breweries.
The commercial wasn’t the talk the next day. It was Peyton Manning’s comments after winning SB50. The winner quarterback admitted (twice) he will be drinking a lot of Budweiser that night.
Anheuser-Busch went on record this week, stating that Manning was not paid for that endorsement.
The Brewers Association has dropped a care package to Manning this week. Featuring the following craft brews:
- Black Bavarian (German-style Schwarzbier) | Sprecher Brewing Co. | Glendale, WI
- Apricot Blonde (Blonde Ale) | Dry Dock Brewing Co. | Aurora, CO
- Craft Lager (American Lager) | Upslope Brewing Co. | Boulder, CO
- Colorado Kolsch (German-style Kolsch) | Steamworks Brewing Co. | Durango, CO
- Racer 5 IPA (India Pale Ale) | Bear Republic Brewing Co. | Healdsburg, CA
- Samuel Adams Boston Lager (Vienna-style Lager) | Boston Beer Co. | Boston, MA
- Mojo IPA (India Pale Ale) | Boulder Beer Co. | Boulder, CO
- Sawtooth Ale Nitro (Extra Special Bitter) | Left Hand Brewing Co. | Longmont, CO
- Session Cream Summer Ale (Cream Ale) | Full Sail Brewing Co. | Hood River, OR
- Graham Cracker Porter (American Porter) | Denver Beer Co. | Denver, CO
Whether or not he will drink them? That remains to be seen.