The Atlanta Hawks will celebrate local craft beer and basketball on March 21st, 2014 Last year’s inaugural event was quite successful, prompting a bigger party this year.
Here is how it works. Grab a ticket to the Atlanta Hawks vs. Pelicans. Use promo code (CraftBeer). Next, grab a $20 passport to the festival. The passport gets you 18, 20oz samples if Georgia’s best craft beer.
Couple of notes on this party:
- Fans of all ages are welcome, but they will be carding for 21+ for drinking purposes
- No beer can leave the area after the 4th Quarter starts
- Purchase tickets to the game today at HAWKS.COM/HAWKTOBERFEST (Use promo code CRAFTBEER)
- Purchase your passport at the game
Participating breweries and beer list:
- Sweetwater – IPA, LowRYEder, Road Trip
- Terrapin – Hopsecutioner, Recreation Ale, Mosaic
- Wild Heaven – Ode to Mercy, Invocation, Let There Be Light
- Monday Night Brewing – Fu Man Brew, Eye Patch Ale, Drafty Kilt Scotch Ale
- Three Taverns – Single Intent, A Night in Brussels IPA, White Hops
- O’Dempsey’s – Cold One Pale Ale, Inukshuk IPA, Your Black Heart Russian Imperial Stout
- Blue Tarp – Last Place Imperial Stout, Hopsided IPA
- Red Brick
Hop Circle India Session Ale, Hoplanta IPA, Laughing Skull Ale
- Red Hare – Long Day Lager, Gangway IPA, Watership Brown
- Jekyll – Hop Dang Diggity IPA, Cooter Brown, Big River Kolsch
- Jailhouse – Breakout Stout, Mugshot IPA, Misdemeanor
Post game, expect a show from local band favorite Yacht Rock Revue. Go Box will play during the festival. While you’re there, don’t miss pics with the Hawks cheerleaders, beer pastries from Happy Hour Confections, and join up with the Georgia Craft Brewers Guild.
One thought on “Basketball & Craft Beer: Hawktoberfest Returns”
Think you might have an extra 0 on those samples, Reid.
Comments are closed.