The 5th Annual SAVOR will be held in Washington DC June 8th & 9th from 7:30-11:00pm EST. Limited presale tickets will go on sale April 3rd at 12pm EST exclusively to American Homebrewer Association members. For everyone else tickets will go on sale on April 5th at 12am EST via Ticketmaster.
A few important points to note:
- The event will be held at the National Building Museum in Washington DC.
- General admission is $120 per ticket with a limit of 4 tickets per person.
- Private Tasting Salon & Educational Salon Tickets are $30 each with a limit of 4 per person. (General admission tickets are also required)
- Attendees will receive a limited edition collaboration beer brewed by Boulevard Brewing Company and Sierra Nevada Brewing Company.
- All guests receive a commemorative tasting glass.
- Artisan cheeses will be available from The Choptank Oyster Company as well as beers from 74 different craft breweries.