Great American Beer Festival 2022
October 6 @ 5:30 pm - 10:00 pm$95
Great American Beer Festival Returns After 2-Year Hiatus
Boulder, Colo. • July 13, 2022—Back in-person after a two-year, pandemic-induced hiatus, the Great American Beer Festival® (GABF™), the country’s premier beer festival and cultural phenomenon, is returning to the Colorado Convention Center in Denver, Colorado, on Oct. 6-8, 2022—and tickets are on sale now! Hosted by the Brewers Association, the trade organization representing small and independent American craft brewers, this marks the 40th anniversary of GABF, and it’s going to be epic.
Over four sessions, an estimated 40,000 attendees will:
- Tour America’s brewing landscape, one ounce at a time, with access to more than 1,500 different beers from over 500 of the nation’s finest breweries
- Have access to educational and interactive seminars on beer appreciation
- Have the opportunity to speak with and learn from industry experts and brewers
- Enjoy plenty of entertainment, including games, live music, special 40th-anniversary activities, and more
- Receive a commemorative, collectible tasting glass
In addition, PAIRED®, the unforgettable craft beer and food pairing event at GABF, will be back and better than ever. 25 chefs will be paired with 25 breweries to curate a tasting menu to dazzle the tastebuds of foodies and beer lovers alike. Beers served at PAIRED will not be available on the festival floor. For the first year ever, tickets to PAIRED will be available with and without admission to the GABF general session.
The Great American Beer Festival has grown exponentially since 1982, where just 24 breweries and 47 beers were present. GABF sits at the top of beer lover’s bucket lists year after year and unites people from all corners of the country to celebrate the nation’s craft beer industry. For beer aficionados, experts, and hobbyists alike, this is the event of the year that’s not to be missed.