SweetWater Brewing kicked off 2017 by opening The Woodlands, one of the southeast’s largest sour and wild ale facilities. It is the beginning of a new era for Atlanta’s largest craft brewery.
Much like The Bruery’s Reserve Society, Upland’s Secret Barrel Society, or Cigar City’s El Catador Club, SweetWater is adding a club of their own – the Woodland’s Circle.
The Woodland’s Circle is open to only 500 members. Those in the circle will receive a few perks, including six different club-only bottles.
- different, unique, barrel-aged beers chosen by the Woodlands Project Head Brewer
- (1) $25 bar tab at the Woodlands to be used during membership period
- 10% discount for purchases in the brewery Schwag Shop
- Exclusive Woodlands Circle branded glassware
- Woodland’s Circle membership card
Those wishing to join can name a trustee for bottle pickup at the brewery. SweetWater will not ship beer in or out of state.
The Woodlands will still have general public releases as well throughout the year. The most recent release from The Woodlands is Cherry Pit & The Pendulum, a fantastic sour/wild ale with 3,000 pounds of cherries.
Those wishing to join SweetWater Woodland’s Circle and do so through this link: http://sweetwaterbrew.com/woodlandscircle-registration/
Image: Beer Street Journal