SweetWater Brewing Company (Atlanta, GA) is tacking on New York City and Connecticut.
Recently, the brewery has added:
- Northern New Jersey with Peerless Beverage Company (September)
- Philadelphia area with Muller Inc (November)
- NYC Manhattan Beer Distributors (September)
- Central PA Wilsbach Distributors (November)
- Western Connecticut Star Distributors and A. Gallo & Co. (November)
“Our team couldn’t be more stoked to introduce SweetWater to more folks in the northeast,” says Jeff Chassner, Director of New Market Business Development for SweetWater Brewing Co. “We spent significant time identifying and getting to know the best fit for partners in each market, and are confident that these distributors are going to help us make a big, SweetWater-style splash in each city.”
Those looking for events in the new markets, check SweetWater’s Facebook Page (opens in new window). SweetWater ranks in the top 20 in sales volume amongst U.S. craft brewers.
New on shelves by SweetWater is Hash Brown, a new brown ale that uses a special “hop hash” blend.