Saturday, September 23, 2017
Monday Night Garage in Atlanta, Georgia
Saturday is 21+. Event is from 2pm-10pm. VIP Early Access gets in at 12pm. Tickets start at $30.
Sunday is family-friendly. Kids (12 and under) get in free. Event is from 12:30pm-7pm. Tickets start at $30.
We’re excited to welcome you to the Garage, our barrel-aging and souring facility located in the West End. We are celebrating our 6-year anniversary as a brewery and the grand opening of our 2nd brewery in one mega-celebration over 2 days. Additional drink vouchers will be available for purchase on site for $3 each (8oz of core or 4oz of specialty per ticket). Make sure you purchase for the correct day, as we will be open Saturday and Sunday. What should you expect?
– An amazing beer lineup, including many small batch barrel-aged and sour beers (click purchase link for line-up)
– Live bluegrass all day
– Saturday night Nappy Roots concert
– Games courtesy of Venture Games
– Food available for purchase on-site from multiple food carts (not included in ticket price)
– Non-alcoholic drinks, including house-made ginger soda, will be available for sale
– Tours of new brewery
The Garage is within walking distance of the West End MARTA Station, and is also located along the new Westside BeltLine trail. Travel safe!